I must say that today is, positively, without a doubt, the WORST day I have ever spent with a pair of shoes. At noon, while I was making my way to Georgina's, the straps of my new Nine West shoes started to cut. I tried to pay it no attention but it's like trying to ignore needles in your feet. I tried to endure it until it hurt so badly that I decided to buy a pair of cheap heeled flipflop like sandals for the time being. (CHEAP being the keyword, you'll see why soon enough.) While I was waiting for Georgina to change into her new black tube, I kinda fidgeted around and suddenly there was a nasty *CRACK*. Guess what happened? The bloody heel broke off!! Ugh, I had to walk back in Shaw shopping centre (we were in Mango you see) and look for ANOTHER pair of shoes. That when Georgie just told me to wear my old pair back till we got to her house.
Oh, by the way, I bought that pretty tube top from Warehouse for $79! Omg, I hope my parents don't find out or I would be better of skinned and deep fried. I've become so spendthrift this past month, some one HELP ME!
Before all that happened, while I was still trying to convince myself that the shoes didn't really hurt THAT much, I was SMSing Almeric, who was at the Orchard underpass doing flag day, and I slipped and fell down a few steps on the stairs! It hurt SO BADLY... Now I've got a row of unsightly blue-black marks on my shin. That guy still had the nerve to specifically NOT thank me for making a trip there on our way to Paragon. What the hell...
I think I have a pretty high endurance level when it comes to physical pain...
OH, here's part of a conversation I've had with Clement which is pretty... Interesting.
Dimension11 > 4/24 | Your Will be done...El Shaddai, Ekramka na Adonai says: (8:18:53 PM)
you know, once my friend said something about shopping for gal's clothes, and i agree

Dimension11 > 4/24 | Your Will be done...El Shaddai, Ekramka na Adonai says: (8:18:59 PM)
hes a geek btw

Dimension11 > 4/24 | Your Will be done...El Shaddai, Ekramka na Adonai says: (8:19:59 PM)
*clears throat* "Theres an inversely proportionate relationship between the amount of material used to make Girl's clothes and the amount of money it costs to purchase it"

.Tiffany. says: (8:20:09 PM)
hahhahahahha

.Tiffany. says: (8:20:19 PM)
that's kinda true actually. to some extent

Dimension11 > 4/24 | Your Will be done...El Shaddai, Ekramka na Adonai says: (8:20:51 PM)
and to that i added "theres a proportionate relationship between the price of an item and it's appeal to girls

.Tiffany. says: (8:21:07 PM)
HEY

.Tiffany. says: (8:21:24 PM)
well... appeal, yes. affordability, NO.

Dimension11 > 4/24 | Your Will be done...El Shaddai, Ekramka na Adonai says: (8:23:05 PM)
hehe

Dimension11 > 4/24 | Your Will be done...El Shaddai, Ekramka na Adonai says: (8:23:10 PM)
right on both counts we are

Dimension11 > 4/24 | Your Will be done...El Shaddai, Ekramka na Adonai says: (8:23:11 PM)
since

.Tiffany. says: (8:23:16 PM)
well i for one can deduce that there's an inversely proportionate relationship between the amount of material used to make a girl's clothes and it's appeal to guys.

Dimension11 > 4/24 | Your Will be done...El Shaddai, Ekramka na Adonai says: (8:23:17 PM)
no girl has disagreed with us yet

Dimension11 > 4/24 | Your Will be done...El Shaddai, Ekramka na Adonai says: (8:23:27 PM)
all they do is laugh

.Tiffany. says: (8:23:35 PM)
haha, because it's true

Dimension11 > 4/24 | Your Will be done...El Shaddai, Ekramka na Adonai says: (8:23:42 PM)
ahh, only true for 85% of the population

Dimension11 > 4/24 | Your Will be done...El Shaddai, Ekramka na Adonai says: (8:23:50 PM)
actually less

Dimension11 > 4/24 | Your Will be done...El Shaddai, Ekramka na Adonai says: (8:23:52 PM)
cuz

.Tiffany. says: (8:23:57 PM)
yea, the other 15% are gay. sort of

Dimension11 > 4/24 | Your Will be done...El Shaddai, Ekramka na Adonai says: (8:24:01 PM)
5% is mentally retarded, 7% is blind, and the rest is gay
10:03 PM